Here at PhoneyFresh I share my weirdo interests, including (but not limited to): Garage sale and dumpster treasures, vintage magazine innards, glorious VHS trash, forgotten LP covers, self help schlock, vexing vixens, my kitschy kollekshuns and oh, so much more. Ninety-nine percent of the content you see here is from my own collection. Scanned by me, photographed by me, etc. No low-res Google search globby jpeg junk here folks! Dig!

Mar 8, 2011

Patch-odelic!

Check out these crazy iron-on patches! These wacky hippies come in day-glo and are on reflective material too! I don't know who these guys are supposed to be, but they are way cool.


3 comments:

Colleen E. Conrad said...

Wow! Those are really neat!
I like how their eyes are all blank!

Unknown said...

Wow! Those are cool. Are you going to put them onto something? I always have the hardest time actually using stuff like that. Its just so cool as-is!

phoneyfresh said...

Yeah, their blank eyes are like reflectors! I don't wanna ruin 'em by putting them on something...I might just frame 'em up or something.