Here at PhoneyFresh I share my weirdo interests, including (but not limited to): Garage sale and dumpster treasures, vintage magazine innards, glorious VHS trash, forgotten LP covers, self help schlock, vexing vixens, my kitschy kollekshuns and oh, so much more. Ninety-nine percent of the content you see here is from my own collection. Scanned by me, photographed by me, etc. No low-res Google search globby jpeg junk here folks! Dig!

Mar 9, 2011

Star Wars?

Who are these dudes? I don't recall them in any of the Star Wars flicks....I wish they were in them though! There were a buttload of these albums in the late 70's trying to cash in on the craze. I guess that happened with every popular movie soundtrack really. BTW: Scanning LP cover is a total pain in the arse!



2 comments:

Colleen E. Conrad said...

Man! That skull is cool guy. I could have used him for a guide in the last project I did for Vector class!

Amber Von Felts said...

Yeah! I really like the skully too. HE would make a great tattoo if I were the tattoo type (scared o' needles). It looks like these are advertising some weirdo pinball game, not Star Wars stuff. I'd like to commission someone to make a portrait of me in this style!