Here at PhoneyFresh I share my weirdo interests, including (but not limited to): Garage sale and dumpster treasures, vintage magazine innards, glorious VHS trash, forgotten LP covers, self help schlock, vexing vixens, my kitschy kollekshuns and oh, so much more. Ninety-nine percent of the content you see here is from my own collection. Scanned by me, photographed by me, etc. No low-res Google search globby jpeg junk here folks! Dig!

Mar 7, 2011

This Week (and last week) in Finds #3

Most of this weeks purchases were Ebay goodies, I did find a couple cool things at the thrifties and a weird sale that I may share later too.


This nifty hillbilly guy is by Norcrest, but is exactly like a hillbilly made by Kreiss for their "Psycho Ceramics" line. Is it a knockoff or the original? I kinda wanna get a nicer feather for him too, but I guess a mountain man would have a grungy feather, eh?


This lazy bum is a no name "Made in Japan" dealio. I am working on a collection of bums, hobos, winos and tramps too!


This is about 6" tall. It matches my similar "Hang Loose" hand!


Oddly enough, this is the wrong finger!


I had to get this dirty hippie! My great Aunt had the same one when I was a kid. She used to get me down a box of cool 60's toys to play with every Thanksgiving. He also has a parachute, but looks cooler without it on.


This naughty minx is an A.M. radio! Unfortunately it doesn't work, but it was a steal for $13 (I just saw one go for over $100 on Ebay!) She's about a foot tall.


Her "thingies" are the radio knobs!


My folks picked me up this far out fiber optic lamp. It spins around and changes colors! Psycho-delic!



Here's a video of this baby (and my Fantasia lamp) in action!

2 comments:

Amber Von Felts said...

OH MY GAWD! I want that nekkid lady nipple radio BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!! I am supremely impressed by that thing. I might just have to go on a quest for one :-O) DANG-O-RANG!

phoneyfresh said...

Oh, it's a snazzy item to be sure! Good luck on your quest!