Here at PhoneyFresh I share my weirdo interests, including (but not limited to): Garage sale and dumpster treasures, vintage magazine innards, glorious VHS trash, forgotten LP covers, self help schlock, vexing vixens, my kitschy kollekshuns and oh, so much more. Ninety-nine percent of the content you see here is from my own collection. Scanned by me, photographed by me, etc. No low-res Google search globby jpeg junk here folks! Dig!

Mar 13, 2011

Odd Rods Sticker Cards

I spotted these at a local antique mall yesterday, although they were a little bit of a rip off at a buck a peice, they're damn cool. These dudes are in the same vein as the far out Rat Fink and Weird-Ohs stuff of the early 60's, but these cards are from about 1973.






4 comments:

Amber Von Felts said...

Oh Man! I love these. I would love to be a Monster illustrator! I watched a documentary called "I was A teenage monster shirt painter" it goes over the popularity of this far-out trend! I am into cars now, and hit up a Mopar show twice a year. I need to teach myself the airbrush and start sellin' these badboys!

Stan North said...

I collected these in grammar school, and I can tell you these predate 1973 by at least a decade.

Ottawa's Wardrobe said...

Hi, nice reading your post

Ottawa's Wardrobe said...

This is a greatt post thanks