Here at PhoneyFresh I share my weirdo interests, including (but not limited to): Garage sale and dumpster treasures, vintage magazine innards, glorious VHS trash, forgotten LP covers, self help schlock, vexing vixens, my kitschy kollekshuns and oh, so much more. Ninety-nine percent of the content you see here is from my own collection. Scanned by me, photographed by me, etc. No low-res Google search globby jpeg junk here folks! Dig!

Mar 1, 2011

Vixen of the Week: Gina Dair

More of Gina HERE

5 comments:

Amber Von Felts said...

Woo Woo!

phoneyfresh said...

That's what I said...

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for posting these nearly impossible to find Gina Dair pictures from 1971!

Any chance of your posting the other 2 pix of Gina Dair from this magazine? The smaller one of her sitting on the stool and the 2-page one of her in her natural brunette hair in the red jumpsuit? I haven't seen them in 40 years!

Thanks!!!

phoneyfresh said...

Yes, I will post the other pictures soon over on the Vintage Vixens blog. Actually, I'm not sure why I didn't post all of the pictures in the first place! It is very hard to find any pictures or info about Gina. Apparently she was in "Beyond the Valley of the Dolls". I'll have to watch it again and look out for her.

waw5114 said...

Nice Cover I posted some Gina Dair photos on my blog:
http://billscans.blogspot.com/
She used another name
"June Knight".