Here at PhoneyFresh I share my weirdo interests, including (but not limited to): Garage sale and dumpster treasures, vintage magazine innards, glorious VHS trash, forgotten LP covers, self help schlock, vexing vixens, my kitschy kollekshuns and oh, so much more. Ninety-nine percent of the content you see here is from my own collection. Scanned by me, photographed by me, etc. No low-res Google search globby jpeg junk here folks! Dig!

Jan 27, 2011

People Crackers?!


Do you think they bite the heads off first?

3 comments:

Colleen E. Conrad said...

HA! I found these at the dollar store, Gizmo wouldn't touch them. Probably because they're as old as this ad!

phoneyfresh said...

Heh heh, most likely. Did they have the same box???

Colleen E. Conrad said...

No, haha. They were in a bag, I was just jokin' but they probably do last forever. Maybe they just repackaged the old ones.