Here at PhoneyFresh I share my weirdo interests, including (but not limited to): Garage sale and dumpster treasures, vintage magazine innards, glorious VHS trash, forgotten LP covers, self help schlock, vexing vixens, my kitschy kollekshuns and oh, so much more. Ninety-nine percent of the content you see here is from my own collection. Scanned by me, photographed by me, etc. No low-res Google search globby jpeg junk here folks! Dig!

Jan 27, 2011

Electronic Instrument Ads

I have always been interested in vintage analog electronic instruments.
The digital age ruined everything for me. 
These are from Down Beat Magazine June 6, 1974


 Stevie Wonder was a genius and really exemplified the possibilities of electronic instruments. While many used them to make cold, futuristic sounds, Stevie brought the funk.


I have an Auto Vari 64 and it is an amazing drum machine, rivaled only by the famous Korg Mini Pops 7.


No comments: