Here at PhoneyFresh I share my weirdo interests, including (but not limited to): Garage sale and dumpster treasures, vintage magazine innards, glorious VHS trash, forgotten LP covers, self help schlock, vexing vixens, my kitschy kollekshuns and oh, so much more. Ninety-nine percent of the content you see here is from my own collection. Scanned by me, photographed by me, etc. No low-res Google search globby jpeg junk here folks! Dig!

Jan 19, 2007

Found Cassette: Katie Reading


Another weird found cassette. This one is a recording of six year old Katie Flushner (sic?) reading from May 1990. Intro by mom (I'm assuming) and a couple very uneventful stories about cats and dogs. If I've learned anything from this it's that Bingo was a naughty, naughty dog. About three minutes long.

DOWNLOAD THIS TAPE

1 comment:

Dj No Breakfast said...

Hey !
It is always a great excitement to find such material on the web. The home tape recordings are one of my favorite. Thanks for sharing this, if you are interested, i can resist to point out 2 websites dedicated to the good old cassette :

http://sweetthunder.org/tapes/
--
http://www.jacobsmigel.com/Eavesdrop/index.html

I've just stumble upon your blog tonight, i'll definitively come back check it out from now on.