Here at PhoneyFresh I share my weirdo interests, including (but not limited to): Garage sale and dumpster treasures, vintage magazine innards, glorious VHS trash, forgotten LP covers, self help schlock, vexing vixens, my kitschy kollekshuns and oh, so much more. Ninety-nine percent of the content you see here is from my own collection. Scanned by me, photographed by me, etc. No low-res Google search globby jpeg junk here folks! Dig!

Jan 19, 2007

Far Out and Funny Pinbacks #3: Michigan Robins


My Brother Joe collects these charming pins from our home state of Michigan. They all have the same robin theme, but none of them are consistent in design. We can't seem to find any info on this tourist campaign, or to what era these are dated, so any info would help. They are mounted on a neat little swatch stitched by my brother.

No comments: