Here at PhoneyFresh I share my weirdo interests, including (but not limited to): Garage sale and dumpster treasures, vintage magazine innards, glorious VHS trash, forgotten LP covers, self help schlock, vexing vixens, my kitschy kollekshuns and oh, so much more. Ninety-nine percent of the content you see here is from my own collection. Scanned by me, photographed by me, etc. No low-res Google search globby jpeg junk here folks! Dig!

Feb 16, 2011

Boy-ar-deeeeeee!

When I was just a wee little tike, my favorite food on earth was Chef Boy-ar-dee Ravioli. Whenever my folks gave me the choice of what I wanted for my birthday dinner, I always chose this stuff (much to their dismay), even into my teen years! Nowadays it pretty much grosses me out though, hahahaaa!


2 comments:

Amber Von Felts said...

I used to love that stuff too! I tried it as an adult and was really grossed out, no flavor! I guess as a kid your taste buds wouldn't dig any spices. I super love your banner up there! You gotta tell me the secret coding to make it look die-cut over your background. I totally dig it!

Colleen E. Conrad said...

Yehch! Sick! That looks real sick and paste-like sludge sauce. I feel bad but that kid kinda reminds me of batboy!

Yeah that's a nice banner ya got there! I need to freshen up my styles again.