Here at PhoneyFresh I share my weirdo interests, including (but not limited to): Garage sale and dumpster treasures, vintage magazine innards, glorious VHS trash, forgotten LP covers, self help schlock, vexing vixens, my kitschy kollekshuns and oh, so much more. Ninety-nine percent of the content you see here is from my own collection. Scanned by me, photographed by me, etc. No low-res Google search globby jpeg junk here folks! Dig!

Jan 26, 2011

How to Pick Up Girls!


 Just one of the many books on the subjects of dating, sex, and sexual positions I picked up from an estate sale. This is basically the Asshole's guide to dating, but contains many humorous albeit, hard to believe anecdotes within.


These girls look kinda mean. 


An ad for another book in the series. 
I've seen a record album on this subject around too.

No comments: