Here at PhoneyFresh I share my weirdo interests, including (but not limited to): Garage sale and dumpster treasures, vintage magazine innards, glorious VHS trash, forgotten LP covers, self help schlock, vexing vixens, my kitschy kollekshuns and oh, so much more. Ninety-nine percent of the content you see here is from my own collection. Scanned by me, photographed by me, etc. No low-res Google search globby jpeg junk here folks! Dig!

Jan 14, 2007

Krofft Supershow Iron-ons

I can't recall where I got this, but I've had it for a long time. Like an idiot I used these on crappy shirts when I was in high school and into wearing freaky home made clothes. They did work pretty good though for being twenty years old, but when you use them the color fades out of the image. Luckily through the miracle of computers I have scanned and replenished the color of the Electra Woman image!

This is the image as it would appear after transferring it to a garment. Click here for the original reversed image, so you can print out your own Iron-on! You can get iron-on transfer paper just about anywhere printer paper and accessories are sold! If you should happen to make one, email me a picture of yourself wearing the shirt and I'll post it here! C'mon, it'll be fun!

No comments: