Here at PhoneyFresh I share my weirdo interests, including (but not limited to): Garage sale and dumpster treasures, vintage magazine innards, glorious VHS trash, forgotten LP covers, self help schlock, vexing vixens, my kitschy kollekshuns and oh, so much more. Ninety-nine percent of the content you see here is from my own collection. Scanned by me, photographed by me, etc. No low-res Google search globby jpeg junk here folks! Dig!

Jan 8, 2007

Hope you all had a great holiday season!

Here's a little sample of my Christmas wrapping paper i used this year. I got a giant roll of it free at a church rummage sale last spring. Great design and colors, though it does seam a little peculiar to me......African American elves? Now we know the truth! Santa is "THE MAN", making slaves off all these young brothers! Talk about oppression. Is it a hidden message? Am I reading too much into it?


No comments: