Here at PhoneyFresh I share my weirdo interests, including (but not limited to): Garage sale and dumpster treasures, vintage magazine innards, glorious VHS trash, forgotten LP covers, self help schlock, vexing vixens, my kitschy kollekshuns and oh, so much more. Ninety-nine percent of the content you see here is from my own collection. Scanned by me, photographed by me, etc. No low-res Google search globby jpeg junk here folks! Dig!

Jan 23, 2007

Dont give up!

Another book from Goodwill.....



Losing at the "Love Game"?
Don't think you'll
ever find "The One"?
Then you need to read this!














And in case you do succeed, turn over to the back cover for this ad....




Looking for safe, convenient, effective birth control?
Of all birth control methods available, only Encare gives you the double protection of the spermicide doctors recommend most....

No comments: