Here at PhoneyFresh I share my weirdo interests, including (but not limited to): Garage sale and dumpster treasures, vintage magazine innards, glorious VHS trash, forgotten LP covers, self help schlock, vexing vixens, my kitschy kollekshuns and oh, so much more. Ninety-nine percent of the content you see here is from my own collection. Scanned by me, photographed by me, etc. No low-res Google search globby jpeg junk here folks! Dig!

May 10, 2011

Panasonic Crazy Color Portables

For Amber at I Heart Everything


Advertisement from Co-ed Magazine, 1971

5 comments:

1950s Atomic Ranch House said...

Remember when high entertainment meant sitting up late, listening to Dr. Demento on your transistor radio with the ear plug in? lol...

phoneyfresh said...

Ha! I wish I could remember that, unfortunately I was born a generation too late! Dang!

1950s Atomic Ranch House said...

Trust me, we thought we were soooo cool lol....

Amber Von Felts said...

Yippee! This ad is GREAT! I have 2 of those radios, I feel so lucky! This is now my new wallpaper :-)

phoneyfresh said...

Oh yeah, you have the yellow one down in front too! Your new mission is to collect one of each model. The can shaped R-12 model is cool too.